Langtala-Bihilwara Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Langtala, Rajasthan to Bhilwara, Rajasthan.
- Operator: Focus Energy
- Parent Company: Focus Energy
- Proposed capacity: 1.83 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 360 miles / 580 kilometers
- Status: Cancelled
- Start Year:
The pipeline is owned and operated by Focus Energy. In November 2019 the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) cancelled Focus Energy's bid to own and operated the pipeline due to the proposed tariff being "excessively high." PNGRB simultaneously proposed a new pipeline that would run from Langtala to Pali via Jodhpur.
Articles and resources
- Focus Energy's EOI for a natural gas pipeline from Langtala, Rajasthan to Bhilwara, Rajasthan under Regulation 4(1), GAIL, Apr. 13, 2018
- Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) for Laying, Building, and Operating Natural Gas Pipeline from Langtala, Jaisalmer to Bhilwara, Rajasthan, Focus Energy, Feb. 19, 2018
- GAIL, regulator at odds over Rs 1.5K crore pipeline, The Economic Times, Nov. 20, 2019