Langwoqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Langwoqu Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Langwoqu Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1996 with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.It was completed and put into production in December 2013.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu Langwoqu Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu Langwoqu Mining Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangjiagou Village, Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.059433, 110.296650
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 67.8871 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 55.77 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal, longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 6.1803 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013