Lanxi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lanxi power station (浙能兰溪发电公司) is a 2,400 megawatt coal-fired power station in Zhejiang, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Lingdong, Lanxi.
The power station consists of four 600 MW units that were built in 2008. The plant is owned by Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (97%) and CPECC (3%).
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (97%), CPECC (3%)
- Location: Lingdong, Lanxi, Zhejiang, China
- Coordinates: 29.1866175, 119.5068449 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 2,400 MW (Units 1-4: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Years built: 2008
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants in Zhejiang," industcards, accessed July 2015