Lanzhou Lanlü power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lanzhou Lanlü power station (中铝兰州铝业自备电厂) is a 900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Honggu District, Lanzhou Prefecture, Gansu Province.
Background on Plant
Lanzhou Lanlü power station is a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 900 MW. The plant was completed in 2008, and is owned by CHALCO. It is the captive power plant for Lanzhou Aluminum smelter.
- Sponsor: Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Lanzhou Branch
- Owner: Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
- Parent company: CHALCO
- Location: Honggu District, Lanzhou Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.1563952, 103.3317244 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 900 MW (Units 1-3: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: