Las Flores power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Las Flores power station (Central Termoeléctrica Las Flores) is a 193-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in department of Lima, Peru.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chilca, department of Lima, Peru.
- Sponsor: Kallpa Generación S.A.
- Parent company: Nautilus Energy Partners LLC
- Location: Chilca, Cañete, Lima, Peru
- Coordinates: -12.5209, -76.7171 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 193 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Anuarios Estadistico de Electricidad 2018, Annex 6 - Centrales electricas". Peru Ministerio de Energía y Minas (MINEM). Archived from the original on April 25, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Bondholders". InkiaEnergy. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Our Portfolio". Kallpageneracion. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations June 30, 2019 and 2018" (PDF). Kallpa Generación S.A. June 30, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.