Lawrence Pacheco is a communications consultant with the Washington D.C. PR firm, Dittus Communications. Prior to joining Dittus he worked as press secretary to the member of the U.S. House of Representatives Mark Udall, a Democratic Party member from Colorado.
Pacheco is listed as a media contact for FutureGen, a consortium of coal and power companies pushing for U.S. Department of Energy funding for the construction of FutureGen, a demonstration coal and carbon capture power station in Illinois. With Dittus he has also worked as a consultant for the Center For Clean Air Policy and as a media contact for the Community Power Alliance, a power utility coalition comprising companies including Entergy, Progress Energy, Salt River Project and Southern Company.
Articles and Resources
- "Dittus Communications", Campaigns & Elections, July 1, 2007.
- "News and Press", accessed April 2008.
- "CCAP at the UNFCCC Meeting in Bali - Dec. 3-14, 2007", accessed April 2008.
- Community Power Alliance, "Contact Us", accessed April 2008.
- Community Power Alliance, CPA Companies", accessed April 2008.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|