Leer coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Leer Coal Mine is an underground operation, owned by Arch Resources, located in Barbour County, West Virginia, United States.
The satellite photo below shows the exact mine site in Barbour County, West Virginia, United States.
The mine is owned and operated by Arch Resources.
- Operator: Arch Resources
- Parent company: Arch Resources
- Location: Barbour, West Virginia, United States
- GPS coordinates: 39.340407, -79.975285 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves: 45.6 Million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2020)
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Underground, Longwall
- Production: 3.08 mtpa (3.4 million short tons)
- Number of employees: