Leiden power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Leiden power station is a 85-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Leiden, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Uniper
- Parent company: Fortum Oyj [76%]; Other [24%]
- Location: Leiden, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52.1641, 4.4941 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 85 MW
Articles and Resources
- Aktionärsstruktur, Uniper, accessed Apr 16, 2021
- Global Energy Observatory ID 45076, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)