Leipheim power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Leipheim power station is a proposed 680-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Leipheim, Bavaria, Germany.
- Sponsor: SWU Stadtwerke Ulm
- Parent company: Bundesland Baden-Württemberg
- Location: Leipheim airbase, Bavaria, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.4407827,10.2525993 (exact)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 680 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 680 MW (2022)
Articles and Resources
- German utilities' plans for new capacity, Reuters, April 1, 2019.
- Siemens may build gas-fired power plant in Germany Reuters, Apr. 18, 2016 (accessed Jan. 9, 2020)
- SWU Stadtwerke Ulm/Neu-Ulm GmbH Hoovers, accessed Jan. 9, 2020