Leipzig Nord power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Leipzig Nord power station is a 167-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Leipzig, the state of Sachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Leipzig GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Leipzig, the state of Sachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.3512, 12.3784 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 167 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0588 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005751 World Resources Institute, June 2019