Leiyang Baiyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Leiyang Baiyang power station (广东韶能耒阳综合利用电厂) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Hengyang Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Leiyang Baiyang power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 120 MW. The plant was commissioned between 2006 and 2008, and is owned by Guangdong Shaoguan Energy Group.
In 2019, unit 1 began a conversion to run on biomass.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Shaoguan Energy Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Baiyangdu Village, Wulipai Town, Leiyang City, Hengyang Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.459482, 112.868107 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 2), Conversion to biomass (Unit 1)
- Gross capacity: 2 x 60 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006 (Unit 1), 2008 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "耒阳市耒杨综合利用发电厂有限公司," 湖南省国家重点监控企业自行监测信息发布平台, accessed January 2, 2018
- "韶能股份:韶能集团耒阳电力实业有限公司耒杨发电厂2号锅炉及发电机组转型为生物质能锅炉及发电机组的公告," 2019年10月31日