Lekki Refinery power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Lekki Refinery power station is a proposed 570-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Lekki LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Sponsor: Dangote Oil Refinery Co
- Parent company: Dangote Industries Ltd.
- Location: Lekki LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 6.4698, 3.5852 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 570 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 570 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Roseline Okere, Dangote deep-sea pipeline to boost Nigeria’s power generation by 12,000mw, The Guardian, Jun 14, 2018
- Frankie Edozien, In Nigeria, Plans for the World’s Largest Refinery, New York Times, Oct 9, 2018
- David Pilling, Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, on his ‘crazy’ $12bn project, Financial Times, Jul 10, 2018
- Damilare Famuyiwa, Otedola extols Dangote’s multi-billion dollar refinery project, Nairametrics, Aug 23, 2019