Leverkusen Currenta power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Leverkusen Currenta power station is a proposed 570-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Leverkusen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Steag GmbH
- Parent company: KSBG Kommunale Beteiligungsgesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG
- Location: Leverkusen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.0459, 7.0192 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 570 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 570 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources