Liancheng-1 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liancheng-1 power station (大唐连城发电厂) was a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China. The plant has been retired.
The map below shows the site where the plant was located, in Liancheng, Yongdeng County, Lanzhou Prefecture, Gansu Province. The Liancheng-2 power station is located immediately to the south of the site where Liancheng-1 was located.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Datang International
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Liancheng, Yongdeng County, Lanzhou Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.5206834, 102.8693219 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2008)
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1982
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: