Liang Bei coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liangbei Town, Yuzhou City, Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On April 28, 2018, the National Energy Administration approved the Liang Bei Coal Mine Reconstruction and Expansion Project in Henan Pingdingshan Mining Area, and the mine construction scale was expanded from 900,000 tons per year to 2.4 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Henan Xuchang Xinlong Mine Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Henan Shenhuo Group Co., Ltd. (24.21%), Shangqiu Oriental Investment Co., Ltd. (13.68%), others (62.11%)
- Location: Liangbei Town, Yuzhou City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 3000-3999
- Coal Field: Pingdingshan Coal Field
- Total Resource: 223.6163Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 131.7677Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (lean coal)
- Mine Size: 42.3276k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: