Liangbaosi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Feicheng Mining Group Liangbaosi Energy Co., Ltd. operates Liangbaosi Coal Mine, owned by Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. Liangbaosi Coal Mine is located in Juye Coal Field, the last fully loaded coalfield in East China, with a geological reserve of 569 million tons. It was put into operation in 2005. The approved production capacity of the mine is 3.9 million tons per year in 2020. On August 20, a deflagration accident occurred in the Liangbaosi Coal Mine and 7 people died.
- Operator: Feicheng Mining Group Liangbaosi Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location:Liangbaosi Town, Jiaxiang County, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.575985, 116.198410(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 569 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 180 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal,Met)
- Mine Size: 95.28k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005