Liangdu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Liangdu Coal Mine belongs to Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It was built in 1956 and put into production in 1959.The upgrading and transformation began in 2006, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year. It was officially put into operation in December 2013.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Mining Group Liangdu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liangdu Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.927905, 111.780157
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 259.5350 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 17.48 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meager coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 48.34 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1959
Articles and resources
- 山西汾西矿业集团两渡煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 两渡煤业有限责任公司简介, 山西汾西矿业集团, Accessed August 2021
- 山西汾西矿业集团两渡煤业有限责任公司二采区村庄压覆2号煤层项目变更环境影响评价公众参与第二次信息公告, 山西汾西矿业集团两渡煤业有限责任公司, May 24, 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西省灵石县霍西煤田汾西矿区两渡煤矿煤炭资源储量核实报告, 山西汾西矿业（集团）有限责任公司, August 1, 2008
- 山西汾西矿业集团两渡煤业有限责任公司使用Ⅱ类矿用钢丝绳芯输送带X射线探伤装置项目环境影响报告表（公示本）, 山西汾西矿业集团两渡煤业有限责任公司, August 2019