Liangshuijing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liangshuijing Coal Mine (神木汇森凉水井矿业有限责任公司) is located in Jinjie Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jinjie Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Liangshuijing Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shenmu Huisen Liangshuijing Mining Co., Ltd. The construction started in March 2005, and was put into a joint trial operation in August 2008. In April 2009, it passed the national construction project completion acceptance and officially put into production with a production capacity of 4Mt/a. In November 2012, the Shaanxi Provincial Coal Production Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau approved the mine production capacity as 8 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shenmu Huisen Liangshuijing Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Investment Group Co. (47.7%), Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group Huisen Investment and Management Co.(5.3%), National Energy Investment Group(30%), Shenmu State-owned Assets Operation Co. (17%)
- Location:Jinjie Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.794192,110.246348(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource:665Mt
- Minable Reserves: 407Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 68.09k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
- Total Investment:RMB711.09 million