Lianmei Holdings Sujiatun Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lianmei Holdings Sujiatun Cogen power station (联美控股苏家屯热电联产) is a proposed 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows Sujiatun, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
Lianmei Holdings Sujiatun Cogen power station is a proposed four-unit 150 MW coal in Sujiatun, Shenyang Prefecture, sponsored by Lianmei Quantum Holdings.
- Sponsor: Luenmei Quantum Co 联美量子股份有限公司
- Parent company: Lianmei Quantum Holdings
- Location: Sujiatun, Shenyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.639696, 123.359282 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1&2: 35 MW, Units 3&4: 40 MW)
- Projected in service: 2022
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "联美控股(600167.SH)拟斥21亿元在苏家屯区投建热电联产项目," 2020-04-20