Lianyungang LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lianyungang LNG Terminal (中石化连云港LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Lianyungang, Jiangsu, China.
- Owner: Sinopec
- Location: Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.526845, 121.412712 (exact)
- Additional Proposed Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: cancelled
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Lianyungang LNG Terminal is a proposed 3 mtpa LNG terminal in Jiangsu, China, sponsored by Sinopec. In 2013 it was reported that the National Energy Administration agreed the project to begin its preliminary work.
As of March 2021, there was no further news about the project and it appears to be cancelled.
Articles and resources
- Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province will be built to accept 3 million tons of LNG projects, Sinopec News, 1 August 2013
- "连云港将建300万吨液化天然气接收站". finance.sina.com.cn. 2013-01-15. Retrieved 2021-03-30.