Liaoning-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liaoning-2 power station (辽宁发电厂二期), also known as Nenggang power station (辽港电力辽宁能港发电公司), is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in 1 Funing Beiyi Road, Zhangdang Town.
Background on Plant
Nenggang power station, also known as Liaoning-2 power station, is a two-unit coal-fired power station totaling 400 MW. It was commissioned in 1991, and owned by Liaoning Energy Investment.
- Sponsor: Liaogang Electric Power (51%), China Huaneng (33%), Liaoning Energy Investment Group (16%)
- Location: 1 Funing Beiyi Road, Zhangdang Town, Fushun County, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.923351, 124.09018 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1-2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "辽宁发电厂," Baidu, accessed Nov 2016