Liaoning-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liaoning-3 power station (辽宁发电厂三期，辽宁东方发电厂), also known as Liaoning Dongfang Power Station, is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Zhangdang, Fushun.
Background on Plant
Liaoning-3 power station is a two-unit coal-fired power station totaling 700 MW. It was commissioned in 2005, and owned by Dandong Dongdian Yalujiang Trade General (60%), Anshan Iron & Steel Group (20%), Fushun Xinya Power (15%), and SGCC (5%).
- Sponsor: Liaoning Dongfang Power Generation Company
- Parent: SPIC (93.515%); Fuxin Hongyuan Heating Company (阜新鸿源热力有限责任公司) (6.485%)
- Location: Zhangdang, Fushun, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.9220564, 124.0932171 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: