Liaoning Nanpiao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liaoning Nanpiao power station (辽宁南票发电厂) is a 500-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Shaguotun, Nanpiao.
Background on Plant
Liaoning Nanpiao power station is a four-unit waste coal-fired power station totaling 500 MW. Units 1-2 were commissioned in 2004, and units 3-4 in 2010. It is owned by Liaoning Nanpiao Inferior Coal.
- Sponsor: Liaoning Nanpiao Inferior Coal
- Location: Shaguotun, Nanpiao, Huludao, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.1258911 , 120.6967123 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 500 MW (Units 1-2: 100 MW, Units 3-4: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004 (Units 1-2), 2010 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "辽宁南票煤电有限公司煤矸石热电分公司," Liaoning Nanpiao Inferior Coal company profile, accessed Nov 2016