Liaotung Chemical power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liaotung Chemical power station (辽通化工发电厂) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hongwei, Liaoyang, Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Hongwei, Liaoyang, Liaoning Province, China.
- Sponsor: Liaotung Chemical Corp
- Parent company: Liaotung Chemical Corp
- Location: Hongwei, Liaoyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.1000, 122.3000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources