Liaoyang Guocheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liaoyang Guocheng power station (北方亚泰能源辽阳国成热电) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
An additional 120 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Hongwei.
Background on Plant
Beifang Yatai Energy is constructing a 2 x 50 MW coal plant in Hongwei. Unit 1 was completed in 2015 and Unit 2 in 2018. Units 3-4 of 60 MW each were permitted in 2020 and are planned for operation in 2021.
- Sponsor: Beifang Yatai Energy
- Parent company: Beifang Yatai Energy
- Location: Shuguang Town, Hongwei, Liaoyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.206817, 123.235733 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Permitted (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW), 120 MW (Units 3&4: 60 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2015 (Unit 1), 2018 (Unit 2), 2021 (Units 3&4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Introduction," Beifang Yatai Energy, accessed July 2016