Libi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Libi Coal Mine (国投晋城能源有限公司里必煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with a production capacity of 4 million tons(Mt) per year. It is one of the planned mines in Jincheng Mining Area, located in Longgang Town, east of Qinshui County, Shanxi Province.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Longgang Town, Qinshui County, Jincheng, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In July 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the project of Libi Coal Mine for development with a total capacity of 4Mt/year.
It received the mining permit issued by the Ministry of Land and Resources in September 2017. On October 23rd, 2018, the Shanxi Provincial Energy Bureau officially agreed the Libi Coal Mine to start construction.
- Sponsor: Guotou Jincheng Energy Investment Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal(51%), Shanxi Coking Coal Group(49%)
- Location: Longgang Town, Qinshui County, Jincheng, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.695959,112.289351
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 153.57Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 43.4158k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "山西晋城矿区里必煤矿项目通过核准"国家发改委, 2013/07/24
- "关于国投晋城能源有限公司里必煤矿及选煤厂400万吨/年新建项目开工建设的批复"山西省能源局, 2018/10/24
- "里必矿井及选煤厂变更环境影响报告书"生态环境部, 2019/03
- "2019年4月30日山西中煤华晋晋城能源有限责任公司里必矿井及选煤厂变更等2项建设项目环境影响评价文件拟进行审查公示"生态环境部, 2019/04/30