Lielahti power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Lielahti power station is a 142-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tampere Region, Finland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tampere, Tampere Region, Finland.
- Sponsor: Tampereen Sähkölaitos
- Parent company: Tampereen Sähkölaitos
- Location: Tampere, Tampere Region, Finland
- Coordinates: 61.5104, 23.6752 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 142 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- Finnish Energy Agency power plant register Tila - Energiavirasto
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019