Liepaja–Iecava Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Liepaja–Iecava Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Latvia. It is also known as Liepaja-Iecava.
The pipeline starts in Liepaja, Latvia, and runs to Iecava, Latvia.
- Parent company: AS Conexus Baltic Grid
- Length: 206.8 km / 128.5 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Dr.sc.ing A. Davis, M.sc. ing. A. Jesinska (2006). "THE INCREASING ROLE OF UNDERGROUND GAS STORAGES FOR RELIABLE SUPPLY OF GAS TO LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, FINLAND AND NW RUSSIA AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF INCUKALNS UNDERGROUND GAS STORAGE" (PDF). members.igu.org. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor