Lijiahao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lijiahao Coal Mine(神华集团包头有限责任公司李家壕煤矿)is located in Tongchuan Town and Buridu Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tongchuan Town and Buridu Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
Lijiahao Coal Mine is operated by Shenhua Group Baotou Mining Co., Ltd. The construction started in July 2006, trial production began in May 2011, and production was officially put into operation in June 2016.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Baotou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Tongchuan Town and Buridu Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia.
- GPS Coordinates:39.738114, 110.024669
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/Year
- Total Resource:1203.98Mt
- Minable Reserves: 606.51Mt 
- Coal Type:bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 67.65k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Source of Financing: