Lijialou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Lijialou Coal Mine is operated by Taiyuan Dongshan Lijialou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was formed by the merger and reorganization of 10 mines in 2013, with a 1.2 million tons/year production scale.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons/year. 
At about 12:10 on November 7, 2018, a production accident occurred in the Lijialou Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Taiyuan Dongshan Lijialou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Taiyuan Dongshan Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Taoyuan Village, Mayu Township, Qingxu County, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.635802, 112.289392
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 160.7746 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 88.80 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.5429 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013
Articles and resources
- 太原东山李家楼煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 李家楼煤矿厚煤层开采断层底板破坏深度注水试验研究, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 太原东山李家楼煤业有限公司“11·7”一般其他（溜煤眼溃泄）事故, 煤矿安全网, April 11, 2019
- 太原东山煤矿有限责任公司、太原东山李家楼煤业有限公司两户合计108090万元本金及其利息债权, 天津产权交易中心, June 24, 2021
- 李家楼在建煤矿井型开拓及采煤方法优化设计, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 西山矿区煤质特征的研究及工业应用, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 太原东山李家楼煤业有限公司兼并重组整合矿井增加煤层项目环境影响评价公众参与第一次公示, 太原东山煤电集团有限公司, May 6, 2021