Lijiaqu coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lijiaqu coal mine (准格尔旗川掌李家渠煤炭有限责任公司) The construction site is located in Narisong Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
According to the investigation by the Zhungeer government in the first quarter of 2020, the coal mine has begun sales. However, the specific date of production has not yet been known.
- Sponsor: Zhungeer Qichuanzhang Lijiaqu Coal Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: Pan Taiyong(100%)
- Location: Narisong Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.475602,110.520839(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:less than 50
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface 
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: