Limin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Limin coal mine (内蒙古利民煤焦有限责任公司利民煤矿) The construction site is located in Etuoke Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and its designed production capacity is 1.5 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in No.5 Neighborhood Committee, Qipanjing Town, Etuoke Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The mine is an industrial upgrading project. Originally its designed production capacity was 600,000 tons per year. On this basis, through industrial upgrading and transformation, the production capacity was increased to 1.5 million tons per year with a net increase of 900,000 tons. The project started construction in February 2014. In August 2017, after a joint trial operation, the project was considered to be safe for production. At present, the coal mine has been put into production, but no specific date of the production year has been obtained yet.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Limin Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: No.5 Neighborhood Committee, Qipanjing Town, Etuoke Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.426993,106.943927 (approximate)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 800-899
- Coal Field: Zhuozishan Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:58.41Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (coking coal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:2019
- Source of Financing: