Linden cogeneration plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Linden cogeneration plant is a 974-megawatt (MW) natural gas and waste/other oil power station in the state of New Jersey, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Linden, United States.
- Owner: EFS Cogeneration Holdings I LLC [100%]
- Parent: JERA Co., Inc. [50%]; Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO Group) [28%]; Development Bank of Japan [12%]; Hana Alternative Asset Management [10%]
- Location: Linden, Union, New Jersey, United States
- Coordinates: 40.6322, -74.2156 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 974 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.jera.co.jp/english/information/20171012_329". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.