Lingbei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lingbei Coal Mine (山西汾西矿业（集团）有限责任公司灵北煤矿) project is carried out in Lingshi County of Shanxi Province, with an approved annual capacity of 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liangdu Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 23rd, 2019, the development of Lingbei Coal Mine project with a capacity of 2.4 Mt was approved by National Energy Administration.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.(59.45%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(36.02%), China Huarong Asset Management Co.(2.28%), China Construction Bank(2.24%)
- Location: Liangdu Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.943231, 111.710691
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 307.47Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 219.672Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 29.537k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: