Lingdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lingdong Coal Mine (扎赉诺尔煤业有限责任公司灵东煤矿) is located in Zhalainuo'er District, Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhalainuo'er District, Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Lingdong Coal mine is operated by Zhalainuo'er Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine is located in the southern part of the Zalainuo'er Coal Field, which is in the west of Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The minefield covers an area of 27.8 square kilometers and the service life is 100.6 years. The project started in May 2007 and was completed in July 2010. With the approval of the Environmental Protection Department of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, it was officially put into trial production in August 2010. In May 2011, the project passed the completion of environment inspection. On May 7, 2011, a roofing accident occurred in the Lingdong Coal Mine, which killed 1 worker.
- Sponsor: Zhalainuo'er Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhalainuo'er District, Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 49.393174,117.766854(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6.5Mt/Annual
- Total Resource:1432Mt
- Minable Reserves: 653.91Mt
- Coal Type: lignite，bit（long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 27.8k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
- Investment: RMB 2592.96 million
Articles and resources
- "关于2011年5月份受理建设项目竣工环境保护验收监测和调查结果公示的通告"中国生态环境部网,May 23,2011
- "华能扎赉诺尔煤业公司灵东煤矿“5.07”顶板事故案例分析"中煤大同能源有限责任公司, January 5, 2012
- "国家煤矿安全监察局办公室关于核定扎煤公司灵东煤矿等3处煤矿生产能力的复函"国家煤矿安全监察局,November 13, 2017
- 谢恩浩，王汉福"扎赉诺尔煤业公司灵东矿采煤沉陷区环境治理分析"内蒙古环境科学, April 2009
- "关于2011年5—6月作出的建设项目环境影响评价文件批复和建设项目竣工环境保护验收决定的公告"中国生态环境部网, July 14, 2011