Linnankatu power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Linnankatu power station is a retired 35-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the region of, Finland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the region of, Finland.
- Sponsor: Turku Energie
- Parent company: City of Turku
- Location: the region of, Finland
- Coordinates: 60.4394, 22.2379 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 35 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 35 MW (start-up in 1960)
Articles and Resources