Lins power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Lins power station (Usina Termelétrica Lins) is a proposed 2050-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Lins, the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Usina Termelétrica de Lins S.A.
- Parent company: Omega Engenharia
- Location: Lins, São Paulo, Brazil
- Coordinates: -21.5756, -49.7212 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 2050 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Usina Termelétrica de Lins". Omega Engenharia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "RIMA (Relatório de Impacto Ambiental) - Setembro de 2018 - Termelétrica de Lins" (PDF). Companhia Ambiental do Estado de Sao Paulo. September 30, 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.