Linsheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Linsheng Coal Mine is operated by Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd., which was put into operation in November 1982, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shenyang Coking Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenyang Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: No.2 Xiaolin Road, Linsheng Town, Sujiatun District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.587701, 123.356517
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 103.71 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 19.7861 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 29.5233 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1982