Linyi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Linyi power station (华能临沂热电厂) is a 1,260-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Luozhuang District, Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
Linyi-1 power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 560 MW in Shandong Province. It was completed between 1997 and 2004. Three earlier units have been retired. The plant is majority-owned by China Huaneng.
Linyi-2, totaling 700 MW, was completed in 2013.
Plant Details for Linyi-2
- Sponsor: China Huaneng (75%), Linyi Investment Development (25%)
- Location: Luozhuang District, Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.00713, 118.32388 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (2 x 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2013
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华能临沂电厂“上大压小”热电联产工程顺利投产," 信息来源:中国华能集团公司, 2013-11-06