Liptol power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Greece and coal.|
Liptol power station is a retired 33-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the region of Western Macedonia, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the region of Western Macedonia, Greece.
- Sponsor: PPC
- Parent company: Public Power Corp.
- Location: the region of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Coordinates: 40.4000, 21.5000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 33 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 33 MW (start-up in 1959)
Articles and Resources