Lishi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Lishi Coal Mine was with an 0.3 million tons/year original design production capacity. Renovation and expansion were carried out in September 2003, and it was completed and put into operation in October 2004, and the production capacity was increased to 0.6 million tons/year. In 2008, the mine underwent a technical transformation, and the production capacity was increased to 1.2 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
At 6:51 on October 19, 2008, a transportation accident occurred in Lishi Coal Mine. 5 people were killed, and 36 people were injured.
- Operator: Shanxi Shenzhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Cuijiaya Village, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.530468, 111.097977
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 42.7274 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 12.6278 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005