From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Listvianskaya mine is a coal mine, operated by Vostsibugol, producing 5 million tonnes per annum, in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine.
- Parent Company: Vostsibugol
- Location: Novosibirsk, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 55.024308, 82.82695 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 895 million tons
- Coal type: Metallurgical (coking)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: open pit
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Related GEM.wiki articles
- "Listvianskaya coal mine," "Wikipedia," accessed July 2020.
- "The Listvianskaya Coal Mine adopts HINGAL Industry Limited’s MINING EQUIPMENT," "HN Pal," July 2020.
- "Miners are being taken out of the face to idle: is the coal Kuzbass in disaster?," "Regnum," March 13, 2020.