Listvyazhnaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Listvyazhnaya coal mine is an operating coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast in Russia.
The map below shows the mine, in Gramoteino, Belovo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The Listvyazhnaya coal mine has been operating since at least 2011. In 2011, the mine was producing around 4.1 million tons of coal per year.
A 2011 press release announced that the mine's longterm goal was to increase production to 6 million tons per year in 2012, and then eventually reach 10 million tons per year.
Production was last reported to be about 6.15 million tons per year, though is remains unclear when SDS UGOL, the owner of the mine, plans to increase production to 10 million tonnes, if at all.
- Sponsor: SDS UGOL
- Parent Company: Siberian Business Union-Coal
- Location: Gramoteino, Belovo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.521779, 86.405582 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6.15 Mtpa 
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 86.9 million tons
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: underground shaft mine
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: Increase by 3.85 mtpa to reach 10 mtpa
- Mineable Reserves:
- Start Year:
- Шахта "Листвяжная" (Грамотеино), Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- "Listvyazhnaya miners have produced 655 thousand tons of coal since the beginning of the year," "SDS UGOL," accessed July 2020.
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, "Strategy and Programme for Russia’s Coal Industry Development to 2035," January 2020.
- "MECHEL OAO: Form 20-F For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013," "UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION," 2014.