Little Barford power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Little Barford power station is a 735-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Cambridgeshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire County, United Kingdom.
In 2021 the project applied for 775 MW existing generation in the T-4 Capacity Market 2024-2025 auction, and they were listed in the final results. This would qualify them for government subsidies to guarantee electricity supply.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation UK plc
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.2053, -0.2668 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 735 MW
Articles and Resources
- T4 DY2024-25 Final Results, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Mar 22, 2021
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Our sites RWE, accessed December 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900VJ33LBYDQPI962 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 4053, accessed January 2020
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000LBAR-1Y accessed November 2019