Liujialiang Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Liujialiang Village, Xuangang Town，Yuanping City, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Operator: Jinneng Holding Coal Industry Group Xuangang Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liujialiang Village, Xuangang Town，Yuanping City, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.889072, 112.423547(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 213.73Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 65.39Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met/Thermal
- Mine Size: 10.27k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1973