Liujiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Liujiazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.In May 2015, the reorganization and integration project passed the acceptance. The mine officially became a production mine. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 8:15 on August 11, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in the Liujiazhuang Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Lingzhi Liujiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Liliu Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liujiazhuang Village, Mengmen Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.462452, 110.889226
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.9222 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012