Liulingou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Liulingou Coal Mine is an integrated coal mine. In 2013, the production scale was expanded from 600,000 tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year. According to the announcement of the Energy Administration of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, its production capacity is 2 million tons per year as of the first quarter of 2021.
- Operator: Ordos Dayuan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Ordos Dayuan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hongjinta Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.441964,110.440218
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 37.85 million tonne（as of September 30, 2010)
- Mineable Reserves: 29.14 million tonnes（as of September 30, 2010)
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Thermal)<ref name=source1>
- Mine Size: 8.0727k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:' 2010