Liuta Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ulan Mulun Town, Yijin Holo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Liuta Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shenhua Shendong Coal Group Co., Ltd. The mine was built in 1988 and completed in October 1990, with a production capacity of 300,000 tons/year. In 2005, Liuta Mine began to implement the technological upgrade, and put it into production in December 2006, with a production capacity of 3 million tons/year and a service life of 32.7 years.
- Operator:Shenhua Shendong Coal Group Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: China Shenhua Energy Corporation
- Location: Ulan Mulun Town, Yijin Holo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.493392, 110.089764(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 212Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal,Bituminous(non-caking)
- Mine Size: 13.6185k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1990