Livorno power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Livorno power station is a 203-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Livorno, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Stagno, the province of Livorno, Italy.
- Sponsor: Enipower SpA
- Parent company: Eni SpA
- Location: Stagno, the province of Livorno, Italy
- Coordinates: 43.5840, 10.3381 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 203 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUNPWRLVORNO69 accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUNPWRLVORNO77 accessed November 2019