Liyazhuang Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Liyazhuang Village, Shizhuang Town，Huozhou City, Linfen City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Operator: Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liyazhuang Village, Shizhuang Town，Huozhou City, Linfen City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.633098, 111.742664(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 242Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 134.5Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met
- Mine Size: 34k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1996